- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one’s eye color cosmetically
- A contact lens (also known simply as a contact) is a corrective, cosmetic, or therapeutic lens usually placed on the cornea of the eye.
- jade: of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- There are many tints and shades of the color green. A large selection of these various colors are shown below.
jade green contact lens – Almay intense
Expertly coordinated shades of light and deep jade enhance the Green in your eyes – Violet makes it pop
Silky powder blends on smoothly with satin finish resists fading and creasing all day
hypoallergenic fragrance-free non-irritating
Opthamologist Dermatologist Clinically and Allergy Tested
Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers
BABY HAT- Cabled- JADE GREEN
This baby hat is hand knit in a cable pattern. The color is a beautiful jade green. The yarn is 100% combed cotton so it is very soft and will keep your babies head warm on those cool summer mornings and evenings.
Pigeon looking for his contact lens